New Extension and Alterations
Property Type: Period
Project: New Extension and Alterations
- Take down and remove front conservatory including dwarf stone wall, hack up floor slab and foundations and dispose of all
- Lay new foundations and ground floor slab
- Construct new extension using Bathstone walling stone, chamfered quoins and copings to blend in sensitively with existing building
- Install steel beams between drawing room and extension
- GRP Flat roof
- Supply and install bespoke heritage windows and doors
- Full electrical fit out and installation of heating
- Full decoration using heritage paints
One of our regular clients instructed us through a local architect to remove a conservatory and build a new extension to the front or their period property. Having worked with us on previous projects they had confidence in the quality of our workmanship and the respect all our tradespeople have working on this type of property.
The end result shown in the pictures really showcases what we are able to offer our clients.
Why DJ Hutchings?
Got a project in mind?
Let’s talk. Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you!